Tuesday 26 April 2022

Sorry ....Again!

 I really don't mean there to be a long gap between posts but time seems to get away from me.

Talking to some of the students I can see that they are really struggling with English in the last few years of elementary school.  I was wondering if part of the problem is the parents not being able to help. I remember when my kids were in elementary school and needed help my husband had to help as I couldn't read Japanese!  ( still can't!).  I was thinking a group of Moms studying together would be nice.  It would give them a chance to learn some English and help their kids out.

So any Mom's out there that want to study English?

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Halloween Party

 This week is Halloween party week.  Not doing anything big, people are still worried about corona!   The first party was last Saturday.  (2...